INFORMATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
MyPace is the College’s student portal, containing all the information students require for daily success. This includes information for class registration, , and important notices. Log into MyPace to learn more.
The Apps, Download, & Account Management (ADAM) site allows users to activate or unlock their MyPace Portal account, change or reset your password, update security questions, and download free copies of software such as Microsoft Office, Endnote, and more.
Communicate with your fellow students, professors, friends, and family.
Duo Mobile Multi-Factor Authentication
Pace University now requires MFA in order to access email via web, the Classes LMS, and the student portal. To enroll into the MFA follow the steps listed in this guide.
Students can access their Pace email through the Outlook Web App:
- Navigate to outlook.com/owa/pace
- Click on the Sign in button
- Enter your Pace Email address
To view a detailed, semester-specific calendars, please select the appropriate semester below.
Undergraduate Academic Semester Calendars
Our staff members will be fully available to support students during regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Contact an advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. Follow the directions on the New Student Financial Aid Checklist in order to set up your aid as soon as possible.
A signed copy of your letter of credit/ Voucher should be forwarded to our office by emailing it to Nactelbilling@pace.edu prior to the start of the semester.
Please refer to the payment website for information on how to submit a payment.
Prepare for Courses
Use our course preparation list to get ready for the upcoming semester:
- Make sure you have an active Pace Portal Account.
- Prepare your computer.
- Technical Requirements: find out the minimum technical specifications for taking classes at Pace University
- Understand the financial considerations and deadlines for dropping a course.
- Purchase your required course materials.
- You can find required materials for your courses by viewing the course details in at the bookstore site. Information about your course materials will include the title, edition, author, ISBN, and sources. Whether you choose to purchase materials from Barnes and Noble or from another source, be sure the ISBN and edition are correct.
- Log in to Classes when your course begins.
- Make proctor arrangements if required for your courses.