Use the GI Bill® comparison tool to determine which benefit you are eligible for based on your time in service and military status. The benefit estimator compares the estimated benefits paid depending on the GI Bill® and school.
Make sure to apply for your VA Education Benefits on the VA’s website, based on one of the following criteria:
- Chapters 30/33/1606/1607: VA FORM 22-1990
- Chapter 33 Transfer of Entitlement: VA FORM 22-1990E
- Chapters 31 (Vocational Rehab): VA FORM 28-1900
- Chapters 35 (Survivors and Dependents): VA FORM 22-5490
Student veterans should submit your Member-4 copy of your DD FORM 214 with your application. Copies can be obtained by logging into their eBenefits account. Students must obtain a premium account which will give access to military documents, including their DD-214. Students can also get a copy by going to U.S. National Archives and Records Administration and requesting it.
Each semester you wish to use your benefits, you need to submit a Veterans Request for Enrollment Certification form. Access the form by using your Pace student account. You must submit this form for each semester you are enrolled at Pace.
Veteran Benefits for Transfer Students
If you have transferred to Pace from another institution please be aware that students that have used VA educational benefits at previous institutions must fill out one of the following:
- Chapters 35: VA FORM 22-5495 – Request for Change of Program or Place of Training for Survivors or Dependents
- All other Chapters: VA FORM 22-1995 – Request of Change of Program or Place of Training
Yellow Ribbon Program
Pace University is proud to be a part of the Yellow Ribbon Program, an educational enhancement program that provides scholarship assistance to U.S. veterans who have accumulated at least 36 months of active duty service following the events of September 11, 2001. After financial aid, this program can provide full coverage for out-of-pocket tuition and fees.