Bachelor Completion Programs
Online degree opportunity shared with other accomplished, motivated, adult students where the program’s flexible format allows participants to accomplish their goals without disrupting personal, family, and professional commitments.
A degree completion program is an academic program specifically designed for students who have started, but not finished, a four-year undergraduate degree. For students who have already earned a minimum of 60 transferable academic credits, the fully online degree completion programs offer students a faster and often less expensive alternative to starting over an undergraduate education from scratch.
- Must have at least 3 years of full-time experience or the equivalent.
- Must have successfully earned at least 60 – 64 college credits from a regionally accredited institution or a combination of 60 – 64 credits obtained through Pace Experiential Learning credits, CLEP, and college credits.
There will be a review of the student’s transcript to ensure no duplication of credit.
- Minimim QPA of 2.5
- Those that have earned the A.A. or A.S. will be eligible to apply all credits toward the prerequisite 64 credits. All others will have transcripts reviewed to ensure successful completion of a minimum of 32 Liberal Arts and Sciences credits. To be eligible to apply credits earned in an AAS degree, a student must complete the minimum Liberal Arts requirement. For example, to complete this requirement, Next Step students will take a Liberal Arts elective during their first term at Pace University.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Studies, Marketing and Management Concentration
Earn this degree from the Lubin School of Business, which is dully-accredited in business and accounting from AACSB international, as elite distinction shared by fewer than 3% of institutions worldwide. Large and small businesses alike can benefit greatly from marketers who are adept at applying mathematics and data analytics to their strategic marketing efforts.
Pace University’s online BBA in Business Studies with a Marketing and Management concentration prepares students to become highly sought-after marketing professionals. Students will take an in-depth look into marketing techniques, organizational business structures, including cultural differences in multinational business operations. In addition to developing a modern marketing and managerial skillset, the program develops well-rounded business professionals who are able to work in teams and analyze challenges from varying business perspectives.
Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Business Technology Leadership Concentration
The need for technology experts with effective business leadership skills has increased as the field of Information Technology continues to advance. Students in the Business Technology Leadership degree will graduate with leadership skills and credentials to propel their career forward.
- A strong foundation in technical aspects of technology leadership
- Business skills necessary to be a dynamic leader in the organization
- An understanding of effective communication between individuals from diverse domestic and international culture
Since these courses are highly technical and offered only at the Bachelor’s level, you must meet ALL the prerequisite requirements for the Bachelor’s degree in order to participate.
Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration
The online Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration prepares students for many intermediate and advanced positions in the telecommunications industry.
The goal of this program is to prepare students for successful professions in a global economy, even in the midst of rapid technological change. The B.S. Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration provides:
- A solid understanding of emerging telecommunications technologies, including Fiber Optics, Broadband, Voice Over IP and Wireless
- A strong base in the fundamental industry concepts and practices
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills using computer technology
- A keen awareness of telecom industry management and operations
Teamwork, communications and career development skills and best practices