Setting up a Proctored Exam
It will be your responsibility to make scheduling arrangements at least 2 weeks prior to the exam week to ensure you receive a day/time you desire. You will be able to schedule the exam any day/time during the exam week. Please plan to take your exam from a quiet location where there are no other people in the room. A trained Proctor will connect with you to gain access to your exam and monitor your exam session.
NOTE: Exams scheduled or rescheduled within 72 hours of taking will incur a ‘late fee’.
Prior to the Day of the Examination
- Review and print out a copy of the Proctored Exam Information for details pertaining to your examination. This is located within your course under the COURSE INFORMATION button.
- At least two (2) weeks prior to any exam week, log into the ProctorU website (https://www.proctoru.com/portal/pace-university) to schedule a day and time for your exams.
- Download the ProctorU extension (link is on the ProctorU homepage when you scroll down)
- Check to make sure your computer and Internet connection is functioning properly. This should avoid any technical issues on the day of your scheduled exam. The day before, or even a few hours prior to the exam session would be a good time to do a ‘test’. Go to this link and scroll down to the Live Technician:
On the Day of the Examination
- A valid photo I.D., such as a driver’s license, must be presented to the proctor.
- Find a quiet room with a desk or table and no other individuals in the room.
- Clear your desk area and remove any papers hanging from bulletin boards in your room.
- You may have on your desk any specified resources as detailed in the Proctored Exam Information.
- You will need to show the Proctor a 360 degree view of the room you are on. Have a mirror to help the Proctor see behind or under your desk area if you cannot move your webcam freely.
- You will log into Classes with your Pace Username and Password. The Proctor will take control of your computer when it’s time to enter the exam password.
- You are not allowed to copy any questions down to take with you after the examination.
After the Examination
- Upon completion of the exam, let the Proctor know so he/she can ensure successful submission of your exam.
- Once the examination has been graded and recorded, your grades can be accessed through Classes.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Bachelor of ARTs in LIBERAL STUDIES
Liberal Studies is an interdisciplinary program of 120 credits designed for transfer and advanced students. Eligible applicants should have completed a minimum of 24 college credits.
Many of the people we see in the liberal studies program are eclectic learners who have been resistant to boxes and the academic timeline. We want to nurture those aspects of their learning experience. The standard path doesn’t work for everyone, and we do not want to exhaust anyone’s resilience or patience with a college experience. There is a lot of respect for someone who has chosen Pace as their last college stop.
Stephanie Hsu, Associate Professor
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies program gives students the opportunity to create an individualized plan of study so they can focus on the courses that are most relevant to their interests and career goals. When choosing a concentration, the student works closely with advisers from the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Studies, Marketing and Management Concentration
Earn this degree from the Lubin School of Business, which is dully-accredited in business and accounting from AACSB international, as elite distinction shared by fewer than 3% of institutions worldwide. Large and small businesses alike can benefit greatly from marketers who are adept at applying mathematics and data analytics to their strategic marketing efforts.
Pace University’s online BBA in Business Studies with a Marketing and Management concentration prepares students to become highly sought-after marketing professionals. Students will take an in-depth look into marketing techniques, organizational business structures, including cultural differences in multinational business operations. In addition to developing a modern marketing and managerial skillset, the program develops well-rounded business professionals who are able to work in teams and analyze challenges from varying business perspectives.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Studies, Finance Concentration
Our BBA in Business Studies with a Finance concentration prepares students for the corporate world by giving them an in-depth look into financial management. With the help of experienced practitioners, students learn to analyze a firm’s current and future financial condition, manage firm assets, identify sources of short and long-term financing, and time financial strategies.
Graduates from our program are well-versed in securities and investments, money and capital markets, and investment risk analysis, and can go on to pursue careers as financial advisors, bankers, accountants, and financial analysts.
Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Business Technology Leadership Concentration
The need for technology experts with effective business leadership skills has increased as the field of Information Technology continues to advance. Students in the Business Technology Leadership degree will graduate with leadership skills and credentials to propel their career forward.
- A strong foundation in technical aspects of technology leadership
- Business skills necessary to be a dynamic leader in the organization
- An understanding of effective communication between individuals from diverse domestic and international culture
Since these courses are highly technical and offered only at the Bachelor’s level, you must meet ALL the prerequisite requirements for the Bachelor’s degree in order to participate.
Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration
The online Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration prepares students for many intermediate and advanced positions in the telecommunications industry.
The goal of this program is to prepare students for successful professions in a global economy, even in the midst of rapid technological change. The B.S. Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration provides:
- A solid understanding of emerging telecommunications technologies, including Fiber Optics, Broadband, Voice Over IP and Wireless
- A strong base in the fundamental industry concepts and practices
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills using computer technology
- A keen awareness of telecom industry management and operations
Teamwork, communications and career development skills and best practices