Returning Students

If you were previously enrolled in the NACTEL program, you most likely will be able to resume your studies.

If you are a student returning under academic probation or from academic dismissal, your first step would be to reach out to an academic advisor. You can reach someone on this team by emailing


How Do I Get Started

To enroll again you’ll need to find the return path that best fits your situation and submit the necessary paperwork.

You should contact the NACTEL advising team 4-6 weeks prior to the semester you wish to participate in. It may take the advisor time to review your circumstances and plan your educational path. You can contact our advising team by emailing

Once you have determined your educational path; you will need to submit the required form(s). The forms should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the semester. The advisor will provide you with the forms you will need to fill out and submit.

Please note that if you completed courses at another institution after leaving Pace University, you will need to provide an official transcript from that school prior to resuming your studies.


Reactivation allows a former degree seeking student, who has been away from school to resume their studies. To qualify for reactivation you must:

  • have left the University in good standing
  • have had a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
  • not have a financial hold on your account for a previous semester


Graduate Student Resumption

If you wish to return to Pace University to complete a NACTEL masters program, you must contact the advising team and be accepted by the academic department. You can contact our advising team by emailing










Liberal Studies is an interdisciplinary program of 120 credits designed for transfer and advanced students. Eligible applicants should have completed a minimum of 24 college credits.

Many of the people we see in the liberal studies program are eclectic learners who have been resistant to boxes and the academic timeline. We want to nurture those aspects of their learning experience. The standard path doesn’t work for everyone, and we do not want to exhaust anyone’s resilience or patience with a college experience. There is a lot of respect for someone who has chosen Pace as their last college stop.

Stephanie Hsu, Associate Professor

Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies program gives students the opportunity to create an individualized plan of study so they can focus on the courses that are most relevant to their interests and career goals. When choosing a concentration, the student works closely with advisers from the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.

Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Studies, Marketing and Management Concentration

Earn this degree from the Lubin School of Business, which is dully-accredited in business and accounting from AACSB international, as elite distinction shared by fewer than 3% of institutions worldwide. Large and small businesses alike can benefit greatly from marketers who are adept at applying mathematics and data analytics to their strategic marketing efforts.

Pace University’s online BBA in Business Studies with a Marketing and Management concentration prepares students to become highly sought-after marketing professionals. Students will take an in-depth look into marketing techniques, organizational business structures, including cultural differences in multinational business operations. In addition to developing a modern marketing and managerial skillset, the program develops well-rounded business professionals who are able to work in teams and analyze challenges from varying business perspectives.

Degree Requirements

Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Studies, Finance Concentration


Our BBA in Business Studies with a Finance concentration prepares students for the corporate world by giving them an in-depth look into financial management. With the help of experienced practitioners, students learn to analyze a firm’s current and future financial condition, manage firm assets, identify sources of short and long-term financing, and time financial strategies.
Graduates from our program are well-versed in securities and investments, money and capital markets, and investment risk analysis, and can go on to pursue careers as financial advisors, bankers, accountants, and financial analysts.

    Degree Requirements


    Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Business Technology Leadership Concentration

    The need for technology experts with effective business leadership skills has increased as the field of Information Technology continues to advance. Students in the Business Technology Leadership degree will graduate with leadership skills and credentials to propel their career forward.

    • A strong foundation in technical aspects of technology leadership
    • Business skills necessary to be a dynamic leader in the organization
    • An understanding of effective communication between individuals from diverse domestic and international culture

    Since these courses are highly technical and offered only at the Bachelor’s level, you must meet ALL the prerequisite requirements for the Bachelor’s degree in order to participate.

    Degree Requirements

    Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration


    The online Bachelor of Science in Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration prepares students for many intermediate and advanced positions in the telecommunications industry.

    The goal of this program is to prepare students for successful professions in a global economy, even in the midst of rapid technological change. The B.S. Professional Technology Studies, Telecommunications Concentration provides:

    • A solid understanding of emerging telecommunications technologies, including Fiber Optics, Broadband, Voice Over IP and Wireless
    • A strong base in the fundamental industry concepts and practices
    • Critical thinking and problem-solving skills using computer technology
    • A keen awareness of telecom industry management and operations
      Teamwork, communications and career development skills and best practices

    Degree Requirements