Master of Science in Accounting
In addition to being prepared for the CPA exam the online MS in Accounting will provide students with critical skills used by accountants in many career paths, including auditing, management consulting, financial accounting and reporting, management accounting, financial analysis, tax preparation, and forensic accounting.
The online MS in Accounting program can be completed in as few as 30 credits depending on a student’s background. Students with an undergraduate degree in accounting may be able to waive many of the foundation courses and focus their study on our accounting specialization and breadth courses. These include coursework in preparing financial reports and statements, advanced auditing, and advanced training in analytics and technologies. Students with no previous background in accounting will be able to take a set of foundation courses to build their knowledge in the fundamentals of accounting. This ensures that all students who complete our program have both the baseline knowledge and advanced skills they need to differentiate themselves in the accounting job market.
Candidates are required to hold a four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution. A 3.0 undergraduate GPA is preferred, though we use a qualitative approach when looking at applications.
- Completed online application
- Affiliate members must submit affiliation confirmation letter
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Official transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Graduate Admission Office
Graduate Application Processing Center
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
- GMAT or GRE scoreWhile we recommend submitting GMAT or GRE scores to maximize your chances of acceptance, we offer a waiver for qualified applicants. Please contact an admission advisor for information on whether you qualify.
Showcase your current and previous professional and academic experience, and list any relevant certifications, achievements, and/or awards you’ve earned.
- Two letters of recommendation
Must be from academic or professional references
- Personal statement
Tell us who you are and why you’re interested in the Pace online MS in Accounting program. What are your aspirations for the future? How will Pace help you get where you want to go? We want to get to know you and your educational and professional goals.
International students must also submit:
To satisfy the Proof of English Requirement, we will accept TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE, or Duolingo academic scores.
- Required Credits: 30 – 50+
- Cost Per Credit: $1196