Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The online MBA is 39 credits and can be completed 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time. Topics explored include business economics, marketing performance, operations management, strategy, and analytics. Students will learn the latest management techniques, gain insight into the global market, and learn how to analyze and apply new business methods.
Students select a Corporate Finance, Marketing Management or Business concentration. The Business concentration allows students to choose from various elective to provide them with a well-rounded program of study. Those who can select a Corporate Finance concentration, complete courses in areas including behavioral finance, international corporate finance, and financial strategy and business decisions. Students in the Marketing Management concentration will focus their studies in areas like value creation, strategic marketing planning, and consumer buying behavior.
Candidates are required to hold a four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution. A 3.0 undergraduate GPA is preferred, though we use a qualitative approach when looking at applications.
- Completed online application
- Affiliate members must submit affiliation confirmation letter
- Two letters of recommendation (academic and professional)
- Personal statement
- Official college/university transcripts from all previously attended institutions. Official transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Graduate Admission Office
Graduate Application Processing Center
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
- Official GMAT/GRE Scores
A GMAT or GRE score is NOT required for admission for candidates who:
- Have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above, and hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Are Lubin School of Business applicants who already hold a business-related master’s or doctoral degree and have requested a waiver
Other individuals may be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
International students must also submit:
To satisfy the Proof of English Requirement, we will accept TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE, or Duolingo academic scores.
- Required Credits: 39
- Cost Per Credit: $1196